Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ring Ring...Anyone there?

Because I am getting ready to go away for a few days, I felt that it was time to go through my mess of a closet. I was trying to find matching shoes aside from the three pairs I can count on. While I was digging through mass amounts of crap, clothes, more crap and more clothes, I found a small box. I looked at it and it was my first Blackberry from when I was 25. I laughed as I looked at the box then found more boxes...my life defined by Blackberry's.Then I had to laugh again when I realized that I have a bevy of BB from the Curve to the Bold to the Torch and now they are obsolete. Getting my first cell phone at 19 was huge but getting my Curve...that was epic. It made me realize how fast the times change and how much more demanding we are for a little portable phone to do nearly everything for us. I know when my period is scheduled because of my phone! So if you want to go to a museum, just open your closet and find your own Smithsonian.

No comments:

Post a Comment