Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome to the "New 20."

Anyone else getting ready to turn 30, 40 and beyond? Anyone else feel like they are not where they belong at this very moment? Has your life been more of a slip than a slide? I'm right there with you as we approach 2013 aka the year that I turn 30. I feel like I am having a crazy age crisis, which clearly I cannot get sympathy from my 60 year old mom or 90+ grandma. Even my friends in their early thirties laugh at me and the fact that I am so scared to grow up; it's a "get over it" situation.So this is what this blog is dedicated to; finding a way to cope with getting older, growing up and realizing that a number is just a number...a high number but a number. So let's enjoy this ride together. Xoxo. -Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment