Friday, December 14, 2012

When I'm Married...

I love the fact that I get inspired in the middle of the night. Approximate time: 3:53 a.m. EST and I have edited my website, made decaf coffee and had a Special K chocolate delicious crisp that should be mandatory in every home. I'm thinking of going and getting more but the kitchen is not in my bedroom...damn! So I wonder, when I finally do get married, if that is in the cards for me, will my spouse approve of my nocturnal creative bursts? What if he is deep in sleep then suddenly smells coffee, hears me munching away on Special K goodies then gets annoyed by the tapping of my nails on the laptop?!? I believe Carrie Bradshaw referred to this as "Secret Single Behavior." Even if you have a partner, when you spend nights apart, your SSB just naturally kicks in. Jessica Biel is 30 and just got married; I wonder what her SSB consists of. Furthermore, does hubby Justin Timberlake let her indulge in it? Of course; they probably have 15 rooms in their house so when they want to do their own thing at 3a.m., they can just wander. No Rob Thomas, just because it's 3a.m. does not make me lonely; it makes me a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment